Child Evangelism Fellowship® Is a non-profit mission organization that depends upon churches and individuals for the finances to carry out ministry to children and for teacher training. Please consider becoming a monthly financial partner. You gift can be designate your giving to any of the following expenses:
- Staff Support – Doug & Maryann Hammar, Elias Abdi, Vivian Brown (This is the greatest need at this time)
- Club Ministry – Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs
- Summer Ministry – Fairs and festivals, summer missionary wages
- Training Ministry – provides scholarships for Training Classes, provides supplies for classes
- General Fund – Utilities, building insurance, office expenses, maintainence.
By Check: CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter, 4215 W. Mt. Hope Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917. Please use a separate piece of paper to indicate where you want your donation directed: Staff Support, Club ministry, General Fund, Teacher Training, Summer Ministry.
Child Evangelism Fellowship will make every effort to honor the contribution designation of the donor, yet contributions must be under the direction and control of CEF®. CEF has the discretion to determine how to best use contributions to carry out its functions and purposes. Such control of the funds by CEF is required to ensure the donor’s contributions satisfy requirements for tax-deductibility.