Praise and Prayer Requests for September 21, 2021
- Elias sent an update: He and Bezawit are healthy and doing well. Bezawit is enjoying the classes at Children’s Ministries Institute® and is working hard.
- The Good News Club® Workers Training Class went very well on Saturday.
- The Good News Club at Riddle Elementary starts on Thursday.
- God is guiding as we work to set up ministry for the fall.
- The GNC™ at Alaiedon Elementary in Mason has been approved.
- The are 4 people enrolled for the Teaching Children Effectively™ 1 that begins September 23
Please pray with us:
- Pray for Elias and Bezawit to remain healthy. He has been in Ethiopia for 2 weeks and hasn’t received his luggage yet. The airline cannot seem to find it.
- The person who was volunteering to do the bookkeeping at the office is no longer able to continue. Pray for God to provide another person willing to take on this job.
- Pray for more people for the local committee.
- Pray for the TCE™ 1 class that begins on Thursday, via zoom.
- We did hear from the Lansing School District Superintendent’s office. After School GNC workers are required to be vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID Rapid test before each club. Pray for wisdom for our GNC volunteers concerning this matter. For now, the club at Reo Elementary will meet outside. Pray for the weather to cooperate.
- Pray for these upcoming events:
- September 23 – Teaching Children Effectively™ 1 begins
- Good News Clubs begin
- Sunday 11:00 – 12:00 Penn. Ave Church of God (ongoing)
- Sunday – Columbia Rd Baptist Church
- Monday – 4:30 – 5:30 Zoom GNC (starting Sept 27)
- Tuesday 9:30 – 10:30 Fun Little Blessings Daycare
- Tuesday 6:30 – 7:45 PM Marilyn Frazee home
- Tuesday 4:00 – 5:00 PM Holt Baptist Church
- Tuesday 3:50 – 5:00 PM Steele Elementary, Mason (begins Sept. 28)
- Tuesday & Thursday – 7:15 – 7:45 PM CRM of Lansing (ongoing)
- Wednesday 3:55 – 5:00 North Aurelius School, Mason (begins Sept 29)
- Thursday 3:55 – 5:00 PM Riddle Elementary, Lansing
- Thursday 3:55 – 5:00 PM Reo Elementary, Lansing (Outside for now)
- Thursday 4:00 – 5:00 PM Alaiedon Elementary, Mason (begins Sept 30)
Please follow/like us on the following social media platforms:
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CEFLansing
Instagram page: capareacef
Capital Area CEF Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMYzlJLnLrxTdfpaHlM_5Q