CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter Spring Dessert Banquet
Thursday, March 31 7:00 PM
Click on the link for more information
Praise and Prayer Requests for January 17, 2022
Praise God with us:
- We are thankful that although our granddaughter tested positive for COVID, she and no one else in the family got sick. Her surgery to have her tonsils and adenoids out has been rescheduled for Feb. 17.
- The Good News Club® at Reo is taking place on Zoom through January.
- Doug and I were able to get the newsletter ready to mail. We told the volunteers not to come since we were quarantining. It took us 2x as long to get it done, but we did it. We truly do appreciate our volunteers!
- Elias and Bezawit are well. Elias’ mom is doing better. Elias is returning January 23.
- We have a volunteer bookkeeper!!!!
Please pray with us:
- We are still in GREAT need of the following:
- Staff support for this ministry. About $2,000 additional per month is needed.
- Committee Members
- Pray for Good News Clubs this week: 4 in Mason, 1 in Holt, 3 in Lansing (Reo school club is still on Zoom), the Monday Zoom Good News Club, 1 in DeWitt. Lord willing, the clubs at the CRM of Lansing will resume on Jan. 25.
- Pray for the Hammar’s as we make a plan to visit more churches in the coming months.
- Pray for Elias as he makes plans to return to the US on January 23.
- Pray for Bezawit’s mom. She is dealing with a non-covid related illness.
- Pray for people willing to give their time and talents to reach the next generation for Jesus Christ by teaching/helping in clubs.
Please follow/like us on the following social media platforms:
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CEFLansing
Instagram page: capareacef
Capital Area CEF Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMYzlJLnLrxTdfpaHlM_5Q