Praise and Prayer Requests for October 19, 2020
- Seven teens (6 of whom attended CYIA in Lansing and taught 5-Day Clubs this summer) got together Saturday night and had a great time.
- We had a great but long committee meeting last week as we discussed 2021 budget and strategic plan.
- Each of us have remained healthy during this time of COVID.
- We praise God for those faithful people who are working to teach children the good news of Jesus Christ through Good News Clubs – online and in person.
- We were able to get the new sign for the outside.
- We are still waiting for the Lansing School District Superintendent’s office to approve the online Good News Club flyer so schools can advertise the club for us.
- Please pray for God to supply a bookkeeper for the office and for more committee members.
- Pray for Elias as he raises the funds for his trip to Ethiopia. He is hoping to leave January 2. He needs $1500 for his plane tickets.
- Pray for God’s continued provision for the financial needs of this ministry.
- Pray for the end of COVID; for peace in our country; and for the election coming up.
- Continue to pray for Sarah Coppernoll and her family as they continue to heal from the emotional trauma of the accident.
- Upcoming events: Oct. 24 at 9:30 AM at Faith Bible Church is a Children’s Ministry Workshop, as advertised in the flyer at the top of the page.
- Please pray that we will be able to find places for children to attend Good News Clubs this fall.
- Please pray for those who are dealing with health issues: A sister of a committee member has COVID; Brenda J. (GNC teacher) had knee replacement surgery; Marilyn F. has a sister with cancer and also has grandbabies due this fall; Jerri C, CEF in Pontiac, MI is struggling with sores on her legs that are not healing; Anna S. CEF in Grand Rapids area whose mom has been diagnosed with cancer; Joanna H. (daughter of Doug and Maryann) whose baby is due in November.
Don’t forget about Fueled By Prayer! If you love to pray, you can call in to Fueled by prayer, mention our chapter code, and “earn” money for our chapter. Contact the office for more information.
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US!!!!!
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram: CEF of Capital Area