Spring Celebration Live Stream Event
You can view the video here or click on the link to find it on youtube.
Praise and Prayer Requests for June 14, 2021
- Gospel Fest, 7 workers, 69 children, 12 salvation decisions.
- 5 Day Clubs are being scheduled. We still have many slots for clubs available.
- Elias had the opportunity to share in Sunday School and in Church at Fellowship Bible Church in Hartland, MI. God has provided the money for the first step of the immigration process.
- The staff is healthy.
- The committee meeting last Tuesday went very well.
- God is providing for our summer ministry.
Please pray with us:
- Pray as we prepare for Christian Youth In Action™ The leadership team arrives on Friday, the rest of the staff on Saturday, and student arrive on Sunday.
- Elias and Bezawit are hoping to start the immigration process this week.
- Please pray that we will hear from the Ingham County Fair concerning having our CEF Story Tent there.
- Pray for a person to do the bookkeeping for our office. This is a part-time paid position.
- Pray for people willing to join the committee. We are in need of a treasurer for the committee.
- Pray for God’s continued provision of funds for this ministry.
- Pray for more hostesses and 5-Day Club® We have 15 scheduled and would like at least 10 more.
- Pray for these upcoming events:
- June 20 – July 2 – Christian Youth In Action
- July 12 – 16 – Eaton County Fair
- July 19 – August 20 – 5-Day Clubs
- August 2 – 7 – Ingham County Fair
- September 18 – Good News Club Workers Training Class in Lansing and Via Zoom.
Volunteers are needed to help at the fairs and festivals this summer and to host 5-Day Clubs. You can contact our office for more information. (517-322-0001 or email@example.com)
Please follow/like us on the following social media platforms:
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CEFLansing
Instagram page: capareacef
Capital Area CEF Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMYzlJLnLrxTdfpaHlM_5Q