Praise and Prayer Requests for February 22, 2021
Praise God with us:
- Elias and Bezawit were married on Sunday, February 21.
- We praise God for the children that attend GNC™ – whether it is in person or via zoom. God is working in their hearts.
- We praise God for all those churches and individuals that faithful financially support this ministry.
- The Teaching Children Effectively™ 1 course has 6 students. Week 1 went very well.
- The Teaching Children Effectively™ 2 is going well.
- Another in-person Good News Club® is planning to start in April.
Please pray with us:
- Pray for the instructors and students of the TCE™ courses: TCE 1 Instructors– Doug, Sean, Alex, Lee, and Jerrie (course coordinator; TCE 1 Students – Alexandria and John, Megan, Nancy, Amanda, Alexis; TCE 2 Instructors – Maryann (course coordinator), Wendy, Marilyn, Anna; TCE 2 Students – Kim, Tim, Valorie, and LaShelle.
- Pray for committee members struggling with health issues: Andy, kidney transplant candidate is having to do dialysis; David Miller is undergoing treatment for Thyroid cancer. Allen, David’s father and committee chairman, will be having a thyroid biopsy on March 9.
- Pray for a person to do the bookkeeping for our office long term.
- Pray for God’s continued provision of funds or this ministry.
- Pray for guidance as we prepare and plan for CEF celebration in April. This event will be streamed on Youtube in late April. We plan to celebrate 75 years of CEF ministry in Lansing, and look ahead to the future!
- Please pray as we recruit young people to attend CYIA™ and work with us this summer to teach 5-Day Clubs. Applications are due May 15, 2021.
CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CEFLansing
There is also an instagram page: capareacef. Please follow us.
We use these social media platforms for announcements and promotion purposes.