Praise and Prayer Requests for May 26, 2020
Praise God with us:
- We had a great Memorial Day weekend.
- The decision regarding CYIA 2020 has been made. We will be doing CYIA locally.
- The CYIA Leadership Team was able to meet on Friday and work on details for CYIA 2020.
- We are so thankful for the team that has been working together to teach the Online Good News Club since March 29.
- God has provided for the financial needs of this ministry in unique and special ways.
- A new sign for the front of our office is in process.
- God is good; He is in control; We can trust Him!
Please pray with us:
- Pray for the end of the COVID-19 virus.
- Wisdom for Governor Whitmer.
- Pray for the online GNC on Wednesday, May 27. This is the last GNC of the school year. Pray that the children will remember the things they learned in the club and that they will be able to attend either a 5-Day Club this summer, or a Vacation Bible School.
- Pray as we prepare for Christian Youth In Action Training. It will be different this year, but teens will still be trained to evangelize boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ. There are 8 students from Capital Area and maybe 2 students from Barry/Calhoun County Chapter that will be training locally June 22 – July 1.
- Pray that we will be able to have in-person 5-Day Clubs this summer and that we will be able to be involved in Fair ministry.
- Pray for God to provide more people willing to serve on the CEF of MI Capital Area Chapter committee.
Capital Area CEF Staff