Praise and Prayer Requests for September 19, 2022
Praise God with us:
- GNC™ Workers Training Class on Saturday went well.
- Elias and Sean (Southwell) made it safely to Warrenton, MO and began the Instructor of Teachers 2 course last night.
- We are thankful for Dan giving his time to paint the basement of the office!
- Our son-in-law Eric is now a U.S. Citizen.
- Good News Clubs starting this week: North Aurelius School (Mason) on Wednesday; Alaiedon (Mason) on Thursday; Faith Bible on Wednesday night.
- We are thankful for the ongoing ministry to children at the City Rescue Mission on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Please pray with us:
- Please pray for increased donations to CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter. Contributions for staff support is running about $2995 behind each month.
- Pray for clubs that are starting this week and for clubs yet to start.
- Pray for Elias and Bezawit as they wait for her immigration petition approval.
- Pray for continued good health for the staff.
- Pray for workers for Good News Clubs this fall. Pray that churches will partner with CEF® to form teaching teams and establish new clubs in local schools.
- Please pray for 4 students to take the Teaching Children Effectively™ 1 course at our office this fall. We need to know by Thursday of any who want to take this course.
- Pray for Elias while he is at Children’s Ministries Institute™ attending the IOT 2 course.
- Pray for more people to join the CEF One committee member is moving to another state next month so her spot needs to be filled.
Please follow/like us on the following social media platforms:
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CEFLansing
Instagram page: capareacef
Capital Area CEF Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com /channel/UCdMYzlJLnLrxTdfpaHlM_5Q