Spring Celebration Live Stream Event
You can view the video here or click on the link to find it on youtube.
Praise and Prayer Requests for May 10, 2021
- Doug and I were able to attend the CEF International Conference online last week from our home. The Bible teachers were fantastic and the workshops were encouraging and helpful.
- Donations for summer ministry continue to come in as a result of the fundraising letter we sent.
- We are thankful for the Good News Club™ at Mason Community, Holt Baptist, the City Rescue Mission, Columbia Road Baptist, Penn. Ave Original Church of God, and a daycare in DeWitt.
- Applications for CYIA are coming in. The deadline is May 15.
- There are 7 teens from our chapter that have turned in applications for Christian Youth In Action™ training and another teen working on his application!
- There are 5 5-Day Clubs already scheduled for this summer. Our goal is to have 25-30 clubs.
- We received the contract for our spot at the Eaton County Fair July 12 – 17.
Please pray with us:
- Pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into the harvest field of children who have never heard that Jesus died form them. Capital Area CEF needs laborers to work with us on a volunteer basis and part time paid basis:
- Volunteers: 5-Day Club™ hostesses, Good News Club™ teachers, faithful donors
- Part time paid workers: Bookkeeper, ministry staff.
- Elias is traveling home today and asked for prayer for his wife, Bezawit as they face being separated for a time. Pray for the immigration process for Bezawit to go quickly.
- Pray for God’s continued provision of funds or this ministry.
- Please pray as we recruit young people to attend CYIA™ and work with us this summer to teach 5-Day Clubs. Applications are due May 15, 2021.
- Pray for these upcoming events:
- May 15 training at a local church
- June 5 training for teens of a local church planning a missions trip to Arizona this summer
- June 11-12 Gospel Fest at the Eaton County Fairgrounds
- June 20 – July 2 Christian Youth In Action
- July 12 – 17 Eaton County Fair
- July 19 – 23, 26 -30; Aug. 9-13, 16-20 5-Day Clubs
Volunteers are needed to help at the fairs and festivals this summer and to host 5-Day Clubs. You can contact our office for more information. (517-322-0001 or email@example.com)
Please follow/like us on the following social media platforms:
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CEFLansing
Instagram page: capareacef
Capital Area CEF Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMYzlJLnLrxTdfpaHlM_5Q