Psalm 21:13 "Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength; so will we sing and praise thy power."
We can praise the Omnipotent God for His strength!
Praise God with us:
1. DAY OUT 2017 was a HUGE success. We are still trying to get final numbers but we had close to 70 children that attended. There were about 24 workers, and some of the older children were helpers as well. We had the opportunity to counsel with 6 children for salvation.
2. There are two people who have expressed an interest in joining our local committee.
3. We have received special gifts in memory of Carl Meyer. Those funds will be used to cover the expenses of the fair/festival ministry.
4. We have appointments set up to share about Christian Youth In Action with two youth groups.
Please pray with us:
1. Pray for banquet preparations. The banquet is Thursday, April 20, 6:30 pm at First Baptist Church of Okemos.
2. The students in the Teaching Children Effectively 1 class have Wordless Book Practicums this week (Thursday evening).
3. Pray for God's choice of young people to attend Christian Youth In Action this summer. This training is June 22- 30. Anyone 13 (by June 15) and older can participate. The cost is $300. When the training is completed, the students will be able to teach 5-Day Clubs and help in fair ministry this summer.
Looking for volunteer opportunities? Tuesday, March 7, we will be processing the newsletter. Helpers are needed to help stuff and seal envelopes. We will also need help to prepare prize baggies for our fair/festival ministry this summer. You can call us for more information. (517-322-0001)
The staff of CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter