Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
CEF’s mission is to evangelize unchurched children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them, and establish them in a local church for Christian living. CEF accomplishes this mission through a variety of different ministries during the summer and school year, going to where children are outside of church walls. CEF also offers college-accredited training courses and other training opportunities to equip workers to reach children effectively for Christ.
Psalm 9:1 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
We do praise God for all the marvelous works that He has done and continues to do in our lives and in this ministry.
Praise God with us:
1. We had a great time at the CEF of MI retreat over the weekend. There was time for fellowship with fellow CEF workers from around the state and great Bible teaching sessions from our VP of USA ministries.
2. Many After School Good News Clubs have experienced an increase in attendance from last year.
3. At one club last week, a mother told the club leader: "When she started coming to club, we started going to church. This club has changed our life."
4. The Teaching Children Effectively 1 course began with 7 students enrolled.
Pray with us:
1. Marilyn Rossow continues to improve after falling and breaking her hip. She is at the Hazel Findlay Manor, 1101 S Scott Rd, St Johns, MI 48879 if you would like to send her a card.
2. Please pray for the children at the Winans Elementary Club. There are many discipline issues. We need wisdom to know how to best deal with these issues.
3. Sarah Coppernoll leaves for Warrenton, MO to complete her last 3 weeks of Children's Ministries Institute. Pray for safe travel, for her time of studying there, and for her husband, Kyle, while they are apart. Pray also for Sarah and her pregnancy.
4. A fellow CEF worker is dealing with parents with health issues and a husband with health concerns.
5. Please pray for details for the banquet and for more people to RSVP. You can RSVP for the banquet on email@example.com or calling 517-322-0001. Come help us celebrate 70 years of CEF ministry in Lansing. at Maranatha Baptist Church, by emailing us at
6. Our next Good News Club training class is at Faith Bible Church.
Don't forget the CEF International World Day of Prayer. You can join us at our office on for a time of praying for the ministry of CEF around the world, around the state, and in the local chapter.
Thank you for your continued prayer support for us.
Maryann Hammar, Director