Go to Downloads and click on July/Aug 2014 to read the latest newsletter from CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter.
Teacher Training downloads
Look on the Downloads tab for information about the upcoming Teaching Children Effectively 1 course and the TNT (Teach and Transform) conference in Howell in September.
CEF’s mission is to evangelize unchurched children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them, and establish them in a local church for Christian living. CEF accomplishes this mission through a variety of different ministries during the summer and school year, going to where children are outside of church walls. CEF also offers college-accredited training courses and other training opportunities to equip workers to reach children effectively for Christ.
Prayer and Praise for July 21, 2014
We are so excited about what God is doing through the 5-Day Club and Fair ministry this summer.
Praise God with us for the following:
1. Last week in 5-Day Clubs there were 71 children enrolled and 15 salvation decisions. In Open Air ministry, 10 children heard the message of salvation using the Wordless Book and three trusted Christ as Savior.
2. God's provision of funds for summer ministry through special gifts.
3. For a special donation of copy paper, toilet paper, paper towels, and envelopes was given last week.
4. For the special summer missionaries God has provided for us this summer. They are ALL doing a great job!!!!
Please pray for the following:
1. Continued strength and energy for the summer missionaries. There are four clubs being taught this week - 2 in Mason, 1 in Holt, and 1 in Lansing.
2. Continued provision for funds for summer ministry and General Fund.
3. Ministry at the Fowlerville Fair this week.
4. Planning and preparation for ministry this fall.
Thank you for your prayer support. You are so appreciated.
Maryann Hammar, Director