Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
CEF’s mission is to evangelize unchurched children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them, and establish them in a local church for Christian living. CEF accomplishes this mission through a variety of different ministries during the summer and school year, going to where children are outside of church walls. CEF also offers college-accredited training courses and other training opportunities to equip workers to reach children effectively for Christ.
Prayer and Praise for
Thank you for being patient with us on getting the Prayer and Praise out for this week. Life happens, and I wasn't in the office yesterday.
Praise the Lord with us:
1. Support is coming in for our two summer interns: Tyler Ann Hirn and Terry Scott.
2. Children's meetings in Laingsburg are going well.
3. God has provided adequate workers for the Maple Syrup Festival this weekend.
4. A large gift was received for summer ministries.
5. Another church dropped off prizes for 5-Day Clubs this summer.
1. Pray as we teach children's meetings through , then prepare for more childrens' meetings schedule for ; and , 15.
2. Pray for good weather, bold workers, and many children to hear the gospel during the Maple Syrup festival this weekend.
3. Volunteers to help with children's programming for the INCH Conference (Homeschool conference at the Lansing Center) are needed .
4. Capital Area Chapter committee meeting is . Pray for decisions that need to be made.
5. Marilyn Rossow is leaving on a trip to Canada . She will be celebrating her college graduation 50 years ago!
My husband and I are getting very excited about the opportunity take a short-term missions trip to visit our daughter, Joanna, in Kigali, Rwanda with a team from our church. Please pray for us as we make preparations for this trip and for being away from our offices for that length of time.
Maryann Hammar, Director