Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
CEF’s mission is to evangelize unchurched children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them, and establish them in a local church for Christian living. CEF accomplishes this mission through a variety of different ministries during the summer and school year, going to where children are outside of church walls. CEF also offers college-accredited training courses and other training opportunities to equip workers to reach children effectively for Christ.
"Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long." Psalm 25:4,5
Thank you for praying with us as wee seek God in every facet of the ministry.
Praise God with us:
1. One Good News Club last week had 20 children enrolled and four mom's that stayed for the club. After the Bible Lesson, one of the moms responded. The club teacher was able to help this mom and her son trust Christ as their Savior!
2. The staff were able to visit two different supporting churches on Sunday.
3. Good News Club teachers, Mark and Dianna, are praising God for new children attending their club on Thursday evenings.
4. Five of the Teaching Children Effectively 1 students presented their Memory Verse practicums for evaluation on Thursday night. Four more need to complete this assignment this Thursday.
Please pray with us:
1. Another school is questioning the legality of the GNC program in the school. Pray for understanding, acceptance, and cooperation of this principal.
2. Pray for a school Good News Club that had three children attend last week. Pray for more children, and pray for wisdom when dealing with a young, autistic child.
3. Doug's new laptop has a problem with the hard drive. He got it to the Geek Squad just two days before the warranty expired, so they are replacing the hard drive for free. We did have to pray extra to retrieve the data from the hard drive. It will be several weeks before he gets the computer back.
4. A fellow CEF worker in Detroit is in the hospital. Pray for Sid and for the doctors to be able to have answers to help him.
CEF WORLD DAY OF PRAYER - WEDNESDAY, NOV. 2. JOIN US AT THE OFFICE AT 10:00 AM AS WE PRAY FOR CEF AROUND THE WORLD, AROUND THE NATION, AROUND OUR STATE, AND AROUND OUR CHAPTER. You can bring a lunch and join us for more fellowship after prayer if you desire.
For the children,
CEF of MI, Capital Area Chapter