Praise God with us:
1. Terry Scott began his summer internship today.
2. The young people we prayed for last week have decided to go to Christian Youth In Action training.
3. The newsletter has been written, printed, and folded. Tomorrow a group of ladies from a church in Durand are coming to help get it stuffed and sealed and ready to mail.
Please pray with us:
1. Pray for both Tyler and Terry, as they work as summer interns. Pray that this will be a productive time of learning CEF ministry.
2. This coming weekend is the INCH Conference (Homeschool Conference in Lansing). We will have a booth to promote 5-Day Clubs and Good News Clubs, but will also be involved in the children's programming for the very first time.
3. We are still waiting on a few applications for Christian Youth In Action and Summer Missionary Assistant training that are due on Friday. Pray that the young people will get all that paperwork in by the due date.
4. We need to replace the tires on the older, smaller Noah's Ark.
5. Pray for Beth Gonano's mom who is in the hospital. Beth is out of the office and with her mom during this time.
One week from today, my husband, daughter, and I (along with three other people from church) will be landing in Kigali, Rwanda. Please pray for safe travels there and home and a great time of reunion with our youngest daughter, Joanna, and ministry with her.
Thank you for praying.
Maryann Hammar, Director