I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and spending time with family.
We can praise the Lord for His gift of salvation as well as these other praises:
1. The Instructor of Teachers course finished with all students doing very well. Sarah, Beth, and Lauren will be great additions to our teaching staff for TCE 1.
2. A child in kindergarten received Christ as Savior last week after hearing the Easter lesson.
3. Beth had a good church contact with the possibility of support.
4. The reconstruction work is continuing on the office.
Please help us pray for these requests:
1. That the reconstruction work will be done quickly.
2. The Vermontville Maple Syrup Festival is this weekend. Please pray for those who will come to the ark and hear the gospel, and for those presenting the gospel.
3. That we will receive RSVP's for the Promotional Soup and Sandwich Supper that is planned for next week in the Livingston Co. area.
4. Funds are still needed for our summer missionaries (teens) and for the fair ministries.
5. For the teens to finish their applications and turn them in soon.
6. For the preparations being made for the Super Seminar that will be held on May 3 at a local church.