Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
CEF’s mission is to evangelize unchurched children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them, and establish them in a local church for Christian living. CEF accomplishes this mission through a variety of different ministries during the summer and school year, going to where children are outside of church walls. CEF also offers college-accredited training courses and other training opportunities to equip workers to reach children effectively for Christ.
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19
Praise God with us:
1. We praise God for a great banquet on Thursday evening.
2. Good church visits by the staff
3. We are thankful for answered prayer on behalf of the Southwells in their preparations to move to the Shoreline Chapter of CEF.
4. Donations have been received to purchase candy for the outreach at Silver Bells in the City on Nov. 21.
Please pray with us:
1. Pray that children will attend the Good News Club at two Lansing schools. Last week, no children came to these two locations. Pray also for the start of the club in Okemos on Thursday. More workers are urgently needed for this club.
2. Please pray for the staff teaching and the 4 students attending the Teaching Children Effectively 2 course that begins on Nov. 3
3. Pray for the staff and volunteers as we prepare 1500 baggies of candy with the Wonderzone.com bookmark to distribute at Silver Bells in the City on Nov. 21. Pray also for volunteers to help hand out these baggies on that day.
4. Continue to pray for the Southwells as they work in the Shoreline Chapter as well as finish their responsibilities here in Lansing.
5. Pray for God to raise up workers to fill the vacancy that will be left when Sean and Wendy Southwell move to the Shoreline Chapter of CEF.
6. Pray for Beth Gonano at the Children’s Ministries Institute. She has 4 weeks left before she returns to work in the Lansing area.
In His Service,