We are so thankful for each one of you who pray for us on a regular basis. God is good and we praise Him for His presence in our lives and in this ministry.
Praise God with us:
1. We have 22 5-Day Clubs scheduled so far. Our goal is to have 40 this summer.
2. There were 133 children, teens, and adults that came into Noah's Ark to hear the Bible Story at the Gizzard Fest in Potterville this weekend. One child trusted Christ as his Savior.
3. A large gift was received last week that will allow us to pay the remaining fair fees.
4. We wanted to share our excitement with you. Joanna Hammar, daughter of Doug and Maryann Hammar, and former summer missionary with CEF Capital Area, is engaged to Eric Higiro of Kigali, Rwanda. Joanna is living in Kigali, working with Youth With A Mission. They plan to be married early in 2016.
Please pray with us for these needs:
1. URGENT NEED: $420 is needed by the end of this week to enable two summer missionaries to attend CYIA, which starts on Sunday.
2. We are praying for 40 5-Day Clubs this summer. With 22 scheduled, that means we have 18 more to go. We have spots available for July 6-10; July 13 - 17; July 20 - 24; Aug. 3-7; and Aug. 10 - 14.
3. Workers are needed for the Eaton County Fair - July 13 - 17; The Fowlerville Fair July 27 - Aug. 1; Ingham County Fair - Aug 3 - 8; and the Shiawassee Fair - Aug. 10 - 13. Anyone willing to work must have fill out the Child Protection Policy paperwork for CEF BEFORE you come to help. We need people to hand out tickets to invite the children to come to Noah's Ark, face painters, and story tellers. Please contact our office if you are interested in helping.
4. Please pray for Christian Youth In Action Training - which starts June 21 and for Summer Missionary Assistant Training, which starts June 26. Pray for the students who will be attending, the staff, and the Directors of each of these programs: Larry DePue (CYIA) and Sean Southwell (SMA).
5. Finally, please continue to pray for God to provide the finances needed to meet all the financial needs for summer ministry: Fairs, Summer Interns, mileage reimbursement, summer missionaries, and supplies.
We are working on a "30 Days of Prayer for CEF Summer Ministry" prayer list. When that is complete, we will email it to you.
Maryann Hammar, Director