Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
CEF’s mission is to evangelize unchurched children with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them, and establish them in a local church for Christian living. CEF accomplishes this mission through a variety of different ministries during the summer and school year, going to where children are outside of church walls. CEF also offers college-accredited training courses and other training opportunities to equip workers to reach children effectively for Christ.
Prayer and Praise for March 30, 2015
As we proceed through this week before Easter, our minds and hearts are focused on the message of the season - "He is not here, for He is risen as He said." This week in Good News Clubs, we have the opportunity to share this special message with the children through the lesson, "Because I Love You". This lesson goes through the life of Christ and the many ways He showed His love to the people. His greatest display of love was the most difficult when He went through those agonizing hours of torture and crucifixion, paying the punishment for sin once and for all. Now He shows His love to you and me and all who have trusted in Him as Savior by preparing a place for us to experience this perfect love forever and ever in heaven. "Because I Love You!"
Praise the Lord with us:
1. For the 28 clubs and 43 workers that have shared the message of salvation with the children weekly, telling them of the God who loves them.
2. Sarah C. completed Progressive Methods of Child Evangelism online last Friday. Now she has only three weeks of Children's Ministries Institute to complete, which needs to be done on campus. Hopefully this fall she will be able to go to Warrenton to finish CMI.
3. God is providing workers for the Maple Syrup Festival in Vermontville on . We could still use more help, especially on Friday afternoon.
4. All of our fair contracts are in and deposits are paid.
1. For funds to continue to come in for fair ministry.
2. 5-Day Club locations are needed, especially in Eaton, Livingston, Shiawassee, and Clinton Counties. About 80% of our 5-Day Clubs in the summer have been in Ingham County.
3. Our staff will be conducting children's meetings for a joint Good Service at Ainger Bible Church evening. Pray as we prepare and as we minister to the children.
4. Please continue to pray for God to work out all the details concerning summer ministry: workers, finances, schedules, and volunteers.
Thank you so much for your continued prayer and financial support of this ministry.
Maryann Hammar, Director